Our core function is to manage and monitor the Software Development Life Cycle.
We have expertise in managing software projects which can be even statewide having large numbers of beneficiaries and from any vertical. A year ago we hosted an online portal for health care partners like Doctors, patients, pharmacies, Etc., and a few months back we have also developed offline versions for doctors.
We have esynapse as an Offline / Online version for the Medical fraternity. This caters to the requirements of Practicing doctors having their clinic. We have provided different templates for each stream of doctors like Dentists, Dietitians, and general physicians, Etc.,
Features of offline Practice Management Software are-:
1. You can register a patient & on registering, the patient’s medical history can be added
2. Patient’s details can be updated/viewed at any given point of time by clicking on the ‘View List’ yellow tab
3. In visit, the patient can be searched by name, regn. no. or cell no
3. You can add details of a particular visit & also upload documents regarding the same visit ( X-ray / Prescription )
4. Clinical notes of the previous visit are displayed in the next visit
5. Previous visits can be seen by selecting the date and time of visit from the drop-down list and then click on search
6. Previous visits can be updated as well
7. In case if two patients are of the same name then the select name from the drop-down on the left side is showing name, age, and regn. no. of the patient to distinguish
8. The outstanding amount of a patient can be seen by clicking on ‘View Outstanding’ yellow tab
9. Lab work details can be added from the ‘Lab Work’ tab
10. Lab Work can be updated/viewed by clicking on the ‘pencil’ icon shown on the left side of each row
11. Appointment can be viewed/scheduled by clicking on the ‘Appointment’ tab
12. SMS will be sent on scheduling appointment (Only if the internet is available and for Indian Doctors only)
13. Appointment can be canceled/deleted by clicking on ‘Manage Appointment’ in the Appointment option Yellow tab
14. The profile can be updated by clicking on ‘Profile’ shown under the user name on the right corner
15. Password can be changed by clicking on ‘Change Password’
16. Clinic related expense can be added from the ‘Add Expenses’ option
17. A particular expense can be updated/viewed on clicking ‘View Expenses’ in the expenses option
18. Financials of the last 6 months and the current month can be viewed from the ‘Financials’ option
19. Throughout the system, the date can be selected from the calendar shown.
20. Inventory Management System for stocks at the clinic ( only in offline Version)
21. Dropdown in patient visits for tooth, treatment, and statutory code for reporting
22. Follow-up on in Patient visit for an early reminder
23. Referrer name can be added while registering the patient
24. Patients registered to date can be viewed.
25. Patient data can be edited/updated to make changes.
26. Stock Management System
27. Smile gallery to show pictures of treatment done of patients in past category wise.
28. Reports available are-
- Patient Register
- Visit Register
- Follow-up List
- Expense Register
- Consent Terms
Our Planning activities comprises of -
1. Estimation - Effort, Cost, Resource, and Project duration
2. Project Scheduling - based on complexities of the project
3. Organizing Project Team - Staffing Plan from available resources
4. Risk handling - Identification, Analysis, and Abatement procedures
5. Miscellaneous Plans - Quality Assurance, Validation, Configuration Management, Maintenance plan, and Staff Development.
6. Project Life Cycle - Initiating Process, Planning Process, Executing Process, Monitoring and Controlling Process, and Closing process.